SELL & BUY
We assist you through both property sales and purchase process.
If the you wish to acquire the Golden Visa we can asisst you.
The Spanish Golden Visa (or “Property Visa“) grants automatic residency in Spain when you purchase property for 500,000€ or more. This can be any type of property: home, commercial, land, or a combination of properties. As opposed to the wealth visa, the golden visa does not require you to be in Spain 183 days of the year.
The steps to getting a golden visa:
- You come to Spain with your travel visa and look for a property.
- Once the pre-agreement (contrato de arras) is signed and corresponding funds are deposited, you can apply for the golden visa. If needed, the authorities can grant you a permit for six months so you can complete the process of buying your property.
- If your golden visa application is accepted, you will receive a visa for one year. As opposed to other visas, the golden visa application can be presented while you are in Spain.
- After receiving your golden visa, you can keep renewing the visa, as long as you do not sell your property.
We collaborate with Tax Advisor for Non Residents – Louise Balksäter.
Tel: +34 619 832 197
P&C Abogados (Pedro Cubas & Claudia Strömberg) are the Law firm which we collaborate with and recommend to our clientell. They have been providing expert services since the year 2008. They are an independent legal service to help you the client with your property purchase or sale in Spain. They specialize in all aspects of Property Law.
Why use P&C Abogados?
- 100% of our clients are international clients. They understand your needs and your expectations of service.
- P&C Abogados speak Spanish, English, French, German, Norwegian and Swedish making communication with them easy.
- They will prepare all that is required from you to purchase or sell property here. – Apply for your Spanish ID number (NIE Nr.) – Power Attorney so that they can sign on behalf of you, and move all necessary utilities to your name such as Water, Electric, Community Fees, Property Tax.
- Register you with a Tax Advisor
- Prepare a testament if you wish to have this
- Handle your inheritance procedures for you if needed
Any legal questions you may have please feel free to contact either
Pedro Cubas – Speaks: German, Spanish and English
Claudia Strömberg – Speaks: Spanish, English, French, Norwegian and Swedish
They will be happy to assist you.
Avda. Tirajana 37, Edificio Mercurio, Torre II – 7th Floor, 351 00 Playa del Ingles – Gran Canaria
Tel. Office +34 928 77 08 34
MAINTENANCE & RENTAL SERVICES
Our Affiliate “Canary Rentals” www.canaryrentalsmogan.com
offers you a full property management service for when you are not on the Island.
Canary Rentals can rent out your home for you on both a short term or long term basis aswell as managing your costs/taxes and declaration.
Our highly trained and professional team of maintenance, cleaning and property management is at your service.
We collaborate with various building companies and are happy to guide you in the right direction to the company that suits your needs and refurbishment.
The companies have offered all of our clients a reliable and efficient service. They keep you updated through the refurbishment with pictures, information and regular communication.